Please see below details of our Free Training Programme for members. Just click on the name of the training to book:
- Health & Wellbeing Workshop – Tuesday 3rd October 9.30am-12.30pm, Knightswood Community Centre. As demand for services increases and funding is cut, we as a sector, are experiencing increased stress. This session looks at how to look after your own wellbeing, to recharge your batteries and to learn to look after yourself, as well as the people you work with & for. Well-being workshop – more information
- Soup & sandwich lunch will be served after the training in the cafe.
- Social Media Fundamentals; a strategic approach to social media– Wednesday 4th October 9.30am-12.30pm on Zoom. This training will be run by Ross McCulloch from Third Sector Lab and is for people who have some experience of social media and want to get more out of it.
- Emergency First Aid at Work – Thursday 12th October 9.15am-4.30pm, Heart of Scotstoun Community Centre. This certificated course is run by Gordon Turnbull from First Aid Scotland. Please note: as this is a certificated course, you must be available to attend the whole day’s training.
- Tea/coffee/pastries and lunch will be provided
- IT Recycling Project Referrer Training – Tuesday 10th October 1pm-4pm, Phoenix Neighbourhood Centre, Drumchapel. This session is for referrers to our IT recycling project. Find out how the project works, trouble shooting top tips and the best ways to support your recipients once they get their device.
- Lunch will be provided
A few things to note about our training:
- In order to offer free training to as many organisations as possible, we can only allow one booking per organisation for each training.
- Training is offered FREE to our members, however this training is not free to the network. Please do not book a place if you do not intend to use it.
- If you have booked training and cannot attend- please let us know as soon as possible (at least 48 hours in advance or sooner), to give us time to offer your place to someone else.
- If you have booked a training place and do not turn up, the network reserves the right to charge you/your organisation for the training.
- This training is for members only. If you are not a member of North West Glasgow Voluntary Sector Network, we reserve the right to cancel your booking
- We want to keep offering free training to members so thank you for your cooperation!